Recipe: Roasted Potato Salad with Creamy Dijon Vinaigrette
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, cut into wedges
- extra virgin olive oil in your Evo Oil Sprayer
- 2 tablespoons sliced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- Place a large heavy baking sheet in oven. Preheat the oven to 400° (keep the baking sheet in oven as it preheats).
- Combine potatoes, 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, garlic, and thyme in a medium bowl; toss to coat. Arrange the potato mixture on preheated baking sheet, and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until browned and tender, turning after 20 minutes.
- Combine remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, vinegar, shallots, Dijon mustard, and tarragon in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Drizzle dressing over potatoes.