Recipe: Michael Symon's Grilled Skirt Steak
- 1 1/2-2 pound Skirt Steak
- 1 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Garlic cloves (smashed)
- 2 sprigs of Rosemary
- 1 teaspoons Chili Flake
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Season the steak liberally with salt and pepper. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, rosemary and chili flakes. Add about 1/3 of a cup of olive oil. Place the steak in a resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade into it. Marinate for a minimum of 2 hours and preferably overnight in the fridge.
- Remove the steak from the fridge 30 minutes prior to use. Heat a grill over medium-high heat. Wipe off the bits of marinade from the steak and spritz it with olive oil using your Evo Oil Sprayer.
- Spritz the grill with oil using your Evo Oil Sprayer, then place the steak on the grill and cook 2 to 4 minutes per side, or until the meat has grill marks. Let the steak rest for 10 minutes, then slice across the grain and serve.