Recipe: Chicken and Asparagus Stir-Fry
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces (about 1-inch)
- olive oil in your Evo Oil Sprayer
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- (optional) 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- In a small bowl or in a ziplock bag, combine soy sauce and honey. Add chicken, and stir to coat. Set in the refrigerator until ready.
- Heat 8-10 spritzes of oil using your Evo Oil Sprayer in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add asparagus, and saute until cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove the asparagus and set aside.
- Remove chicken from marinade, and add to skillet. Saute until nearly cooked through (with the insides still slightly pink), about 5 minutes. Then add garlic, scallions, and the reserved marinade to the pan. Saute for an additional 2 minutes until the chicken is cooked and the garlic is fragrant. Remove from heat and stir in sesame oil. Serve immediately with rice, garnished with toasted sesame seeds if desired.