Recipe: Sriracha Lime Chicken Chopped Salad
Sriracha Lime Chicken
- 2 organic chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp sriracha
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups lettuce, chopped (I use this salad chopper)
- 8 pineapple slices, using pineapple corer
- 1 cup organic grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, cubed
Lime Vinaigrette in your Evo Oil Sprayer
- 1/3 cup light olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tsp raw honey
- Dash Himalayan sea salt
- Heat the grill
- Season chicken with salt and pepper
- In a bowl or marinade dish, combine sriracha and lime
- Add chicken and let marinade in the fridge for at least 20 minutes, the longer the better.
- Spritz grill with oil using your Evo Oil Sprayer to prevent sticking.
- Add chicken to grill
Cut pineapple using pineapple corer and add to grill and grill for 3-4 minutes on each side
While they are grilling, chop lettuce, then chop avocado, tomato, and red onion and add to serving dish
- Add ingredients of dressing to your Evo Oil Sprayer and shake to mix, taste, and adjust seasoning as desired (i.e. more lime, additional sea salt, additional vinegar).
- Once chicken is done cooking, assemble the salad, toss with dressing and enjoy!