Recipe: Sweet Lemon Shrimp
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- olive oil in your Evo Oil Sprayer
- In a medium bowl, whisk together hoisin sauce, honey, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper, to taste. In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine shrimp and hoisin mixture; marinate for at least 30 minutes to overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spritz a baking sheet with olive oil to coat using your Evo Oil Sprayer.
- Place shrimp onto the prepared baking sheet; discard marinade. Place into oven and roast just until pink, firm and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
- Serve im mediately, garnished with cilantro, if desired.