Recipe: Pan Seared Pork Chops with Cilantro Pesto
- 1 cup packed cilantro leaves and stems (1 oz)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- olive oil in your Evo Oil Sprayer
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- few dashes bottled green hot pepper sauce
- 4 - 1/2-inch thick bone-in pork chops
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- For Cilantro Pesto, place cilantro, orange juice, salt, and hot pepper sauce in a blender or food processor. Cover and blend , spritzing olive oil in with your Evo Oil Sprayer until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Sprinkle chops with chili powder and brown sugar; rub in with your fingers. Spritz oil with your Evo Oil Sprayer in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork. Cook for 5 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once.
- Serve chops with cilantro mixture.