Recipe: Bobby Flay's Sliders with Chipotle-Lime Mayonnaise
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 canned chipotles in adobo sauce
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef, 80% lean
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cheese slices, your choice
- Mini burger buns
- olive oil in your Evo Oil Sprayer
- For mayonnaise: Puree the first 3 ingredients in a food processor. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat. Spritz with olive oil using your Evo Oil Sprayer.
- Form meat into 8 tightly packed portions. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place sliders on the grill. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side. When the sliders are almost done, top with cheese. Close grill to allow cheese to melt. Place on bun, top with mayonnaise and serve.