Recipe: Clean-Eating Sweet Potato Waffles
- 1 1/2 lbs peeled sweet potatoes, grated (about 2 large sweet potatoes)
- 3 whole, large eggs
- your choice of oil in your Evo Oil Sprayer
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Unsweetened applesauce for topping
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Be sure to mix well so everything is well combined or it won’t cook properly on the waffle maker.
- Cook in batches on your waffle maker the same as you would with regular waffle, but keep the waffles on the thinner side or they won’t cook through.
- Remove from waffle maker, top with unsweetened applesauce, and serve.