Recipe: Beef Stir-Fry
- 2 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- ¼ c. beef stock
- 1 heaped teaspoon of cornstarch
- pea shoots
- Your Evo Oil Sprayer filled with your favorite olive oil
- 1 lb. top sirloin, cut into thin ¼" slices*
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- 1 inch piece of ginger, peeled + grated
- 1 c. chopped snow peas
- 1 orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- In an empty jam jar, add soy sauce, honey, beef stock, and cornstarch and shake well until the honey is dissolved. You can also whisk everything together in a small bowl.
- Use your Evo Oil Sprayer and spray 2 teaspoons of olive oil into a large cast iron skillet and warm the olive oil.
- Using tongs, add a portion of the meat to the pan and give it a quick sear, about 1-2 minutes. Remove the meat and transfer to a plate. Continue to cook in small batches to prevent the dish from becoming soggy.
- To the pan, use your Evo Oil Sprayer to add a little bit more olive oil and the grated garlic and ginger. Stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the snow peas and saute until crisp tender. Remove from the pan.
- Add the bell pepper and saute until soft. Remove from the pan.
- Add the stir-fry sauce and bring to a quick boil to thicken.
- Add the meat and veggies back to the pan and stir to warm through. Garnish with pea shoots right before serving.
- Serve over quinoa or rice.