Recipe: Grilled Asparagus and Ricotta Pizza
- 1/4 cup ricotta
- 1/2 bunch asparagus, grilled
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- Herb Oil
- Basic Grilled Pizza Dough
- Heat it up: Set up a grill with heat source, coals or gas, on one side over medium-high. Clean and lightly spritz hot grill with oil using your Evo Oil Sprayer.
- Stretch it: On a lightly floured work surface, stretch or roll 1 piece basic grilled pizza dough or 4 ounces store-bought dough into a 10-inch-long oval or other desired shape. Spritz one side lightly with herb oil or olive oil using your Evo Oil Sprayer and season with coarse salt and ground pepper.
- Grill it: Using your hands, place dough, oiled side down, directly over heat source. Spritz dough with herb oil or olive oil using your Evo Oil Sprayer and cook until underside is lightly charred and bubbles form all over top, 1 to 2 minutes. With tongs, flip dough and cook until lightly charred, 1 to 2 minutes. Slide dough to cooler side of grill.
- Top it: Top with desired cheese and toppings; cover grill. Cook until cheese melts and toppings are heated through, 2 to 5 minutes.