Recipe: BBQ Chicken Tenderloin Kabobs
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb. chicken tenderloins, skewered
1. Combine ketchup, dark brown sugar, garlic and Worcestershire sauce in small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring to ensure ingredients are incorporated. Reduce heat to low and gently simmer about 15-20 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature. You can also cover and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
3. Preheat grill to medium heat and lightly oil the grill grate by spritzing with your Evo Oil Sprayer. Thread chicken tenderloins onto skewers. Brush with barbecue sauce and grill over medium heat for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear.