Recipe: Shaved Golden Beet, Carrot, and Radish Salad with Coriander Mustard Vinaigrette
For the Dressing:
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
For the Shaved Salad:
- 4 small golden beets, peeled
- 4 medium carrots, peeled cut into two
- 1 small bunch of radishes, trimmed and cleaned
- 2 Tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Add the dressing ingredients together in your Evo Oil Sprayer and shake well.
- Thinly slice the beets, carrot, and radishes on a mandolin or in a food processor with the slicing disc.
- Spritz the sliced vegetables with the dressing to coat evenly. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, season to taste with additional salt and freshly ground pepper if desired and serve.
Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Paleo