Recipe: Grilled Endive & Blackberry Salad
- 8 endive heads, red and white
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pint Driscoll’s blackberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, diced
- Combine the red wine vinegar, olive oil and sugar in your Evo Oil Sprayer.
- Peel any brown outer layers of leaves off of the endive. Keeping the bulb intact, cut each endive head in half and place in a shallow dish.
- Spritz the endive with the vinegar and oil using your Evo Oil Sprayer and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill the endive for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Plate the endive and serve with the chives and blackberries.