Recipe: Pan Seared Honey Glazed Salmon with Browned Butter Lime Sauce
Browned butter lime sauce
- 4 (6 oz) salmon fillets
- 8 teaspoons flour
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Your Evo Oil Sprayer filled with extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Lime zest
- Place salmon fillets on a cutting board or plate and sprinkle 1 teaspoon of flour over each side of the salmon fillets and spread flour to evenly coat. Evenly drizzle 3/4 teaspoons of honey over each side of the flour coated salmon fillets.
- Use your Evo Oil Sprayer to add 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a 10 inch non-stick skillet. Once oil it hot, carefully place salmon in pan and cook over medium heat, 3-5 minutes per side until salmon has cooked through and bottom has nicely browned.
- Transfer salmon onto the plate and drizzle each fillet with 2 tablespoons browned butter lime sauce and sprinkle with lime zest.
- Place butter in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat, swirling pan occasionally, until butter is fragrant and has turned a tan shade.
- Remove from heat and add browned butter along with lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper to a blender. Whisk butter mixture with a fork before pouring onto salmon as it will separate, rewarm if needed. Blend on low speed for 30 seconds to 1 minute until well blended. Pour sauce into a small glass dish.