Recipe: Chicken Florentine Flatbread Pizza
- Your Evo Oil Sprayer filled with your favorite olive oil
- 2-3 store-bought or homemade flat breads
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to ½ inch thickness and diced/chopped into bite size pieces
- ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup spinach leaves, thinly sliced or chopped
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil (chopped), ¼ cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with nonstick foil and spray olive oil onto the baking sheet using your Evo Oil Sprayer.
- Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of italian seasoning.
- Cook in a large pan over medium high heat for about 6-8 minutes until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Set chicken aside.
- Whisk together melted butter and 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning. Brush over naan/flat bread. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese. Scatter chopped spinach over cheese. Add tomatoes and chicken. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Add optional basil and sun dried tomatoes. Sprinkle remaining 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning over the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake flat breads 6-8 minutes until cheese is melty. Allow to cool slightly before serving.