Recipe: Roasted Drumsticks with Potatoes and Carrots
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 6-8 large potatoes, cut in quarters or halves
- 5-6 carrots, cut in 1-2 inch pieces
- Kosher salt
- Black ground pepper
- 4 tsp ground pepper or 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp paprika (optional)
- Your Evo Oil Sprayer filled with your favorite olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with foil or even better, parchment paper.
- Thoroughly wash the potatoes & carrots with a scrubber and cut them in smaller pieces. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Rinse the chicken under running water & also pat dry with paper towel.
- Add chicken, potatoes and carrots to the lined baking dish and sprinkle with salt, ground pepper and garlic. Use your Evo Oil Sprayer to lightly spray the chicken, potatoes, and carrots with olive oil. Toss everything to coat.
- Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes. if the potatoes and chicken drums are soft and easily pierced with the fork they are ready.
- If the chicken and potatoes have not browned up as much as you would like, turn the broil setting on the oven and broil for 5 minutes. Watch carefully, or they will burn.
- Remove from the oven and serve right away in the baking dish or transfer to a warm serving plate.