Recipe: Artichoke Flatbread
- Your favorite olive oil in Evo Oil Sprayer
- 4 whole wheat flat bread (naan)
- 6 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 6 ounces garlic and herb flavored goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 six ounce jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pizza seasoning (optional)
Spray both sides of flat breads lightly with some oil using your Evo Oil Sprayer. For a charcoal grill, place the flat breads on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 2 minutes or until golden. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Add flat breads to grill rack. Cover and grill as above.) Remove from heat.
Top the grilled side of each flat bread with spinach, cheese, artichoke hearts, and tomato. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Return to grill rack and grill about 2 minutes more until bottoms are browned and toppings are heated through. Top with pizza seasoning.