Recipe: Cranberry Orange Brussels Sprouts from "Two Peas and Their Pod"
1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, rinsed
Juice of 1 large orange
2 teaspoons orange zest
olive oil in your Evo Oil Sprayer
2 teaspoons honey or agave (agave for vegan recipe)
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut off the brown ends of the brussels sprouts and remove any discolored leaves. Cut the sprouts in half if they are large sprouts. If you have small sprouts you can leave them whole.
3. Spritz a 9x13" glass pan with olive oil to coat. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine fresh orange juice, orange zest, approximately 2 tbsp. olive oil, and honey. Add the brussels sprouts to the bowl and toss until they are well coated. Pour them into your glass baking pan and season with salt and black pepper. Roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Shake the pan from time to time to brown the sprouts evenly.
4. Put the brussels sprouts in a large bowl and add the dried cranberries. Stir and serve immediately.