Recipe: Zucchini Tots
- olive oil in your Evo Oil Sprayer
- 1 packed cup grated zucchini
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 medium onion, minced
- 1/4 cup grated reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spritz a baking sheet with oil using your Evo Oil Sprayer.
- Grate the zucchini.
- Squeeze excess water out of zucchini.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Scoop approximately 1 tbsp of the zucchini mixture and roll into little balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 16 to 18 minutes.
- For even crispness, flip halfway through cooking.