Recipe: Molly Sims' Homemade Banana Bread
- Four ripe bananas, smashed. Molly says the bananas need to have at least some brown on the skin or the bread won't be nearly sweet enough.
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- your choice of oil in your Evo Oil Sprayer
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter into the mashed bananas with a wooden spoon. Mix in the sugar, egg, and vanilla. Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and combine. Mix in the flour last.
- Spritz a 4×8 inch loaf pan with your choice of oil to coat. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 1 hour. Cool on a rack. Remove from pan and slice to serve.