Recipe: Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs with Potatoes
For the Vinaigrette:
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
For the Chicken:
- 2 pounds chicken thighs, bone in, skin-on, trimmed of excess fat
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- olive oil in your Evo Oil Sprayer
- 3 large Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup peeled, sliced shallots
- 3 to 4 whole garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- Several whole sprigs of fresh thyme
- More salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Sprinkle chicken thighs with salt. Set aside.
- In your Evo Oil Sprayer, add vinaigrette ingredients and shake vigorously to incorporate.
- With a second Evo Oil Sprayer, coat the bottom of a 9"x13" glass pan with approximately 8 sprtizes of olive oil.
- Arrange thinly sliced potatoes in your oiled glass pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with sliced shallot and sprinkle with more salt and pepper.
- Then add chicken thighs skin-side up with the garlic cloves fresh thyme.
- Spritz generously with vinaigrette and bake for 50 minutes.