Recipe: Slow-Roasted Grape Tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- extra-virgin olive oil in your Evo Oil Sprayer
1. Preheat oven to 200°.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients, tossing gently, and spritz with oil to coat.
3. Spritz baking pan with oil to prevent tomatoes from sticking and then arrange tomatoes, cut sides up, on a baking sheet.
4. Roast at 200° for 3 hours.