Recipe: Slightly Crispy Kale
- olive oil in your
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 bunch of Kale
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Remove stems from kale and break up the greens into pieces.
- Add water to a saucepan set over medium-high heat. Add kale to saucepan and cover. Steam kale for 5 minutes or when kale is wilted and dark green.
- Remove cover from pan and allow any remaining water (if any) to cook off.
- Spritz pan with enough oil to coat (approximately 8 spritzes) then add garlic.
- Cook kale for an additional 5 minutes in the oil to allow the kale to crisp slightly and garlic to barely brown.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.