Recipe: Grilled Salmon with Squash Ribbons
- 4 skinless, center-cut salmon fillets (about 6 oz. each)
- extra virgin olive oil in your Evo Oil Sprayer
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small lime, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 small yellow squash, trimmed and sliced lengthwise into thin ribbons using a handheld slicer or vegetable peeler
- 4 ounces ricotta salata, crumbled
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat (or heat a large skillet over medium-high). Spritz the salmon with oil and season. Grill, covered, about 3 minutes. Flip and grill until just cooked through, about 2 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together lime zest, 2 tbsp. lime juice, the parsley and garlic. Add 15 to 20 spritzes of oil and incorporate. Add the squash and ricotta salata; toss gently and season. Serve the salad with the salmon.